Please note the new policies placed to follow the guidelines set forth by the Department of Health in order to continue to slow the spread of Covid-19.
- CANCEL APPOINTMENT. Cancel your appointment if you have any slight signs of illness (coughing, sneezing, runny/stuffy nose, fever, chills, etc.). You may cancel same-day due to illness with no fees. If you appear ill at your appointment, I will have to cancel. Reschedule appointment at least 14 days after.
- NO ONE IN WAITING ROOM.* Wait in your car if you arrive early, or text me to see if the suite is ready. No one is allowed in the waiting areas. Also, please do not bring additional people to your appointment.
- MASK REQUIRED.* You must wear a mask to your appointment (if you forget/or don’t own one, I can provide one for you). I will also be wearing a mask during the entire session. You are not required to wear when in prone position (face down).
- WASH AND SANITIZE HANDS. Stay cleanly and wash hands frequently. Please sanitize your hands when you enter the suite (hand sanitizer will be available).
- RESTROOM. I recommend you use your bathroom at home before you leave for your session and once you return home.
- BRING MINIMUM. Keep your belongings to a minimum, bring only what you need. Leave keys, phones and other small items in basket provided at desk. Fold clothes neatly and place on bench.
The space is treated with PureGreen 24 disinfectant thoroughly before and after each session. Extra time between clients are in placed to allow enough time to disinfect and sanitize the space. I will also be limiting the number of massages per day to assure the cleanliness of the space and to reduce the chances of exposure. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.
*Public Health requirement